Fall from Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall from Grace

A role playing game where you can chose to be one of several races, and rise to the seat of a god.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angriness - Zombie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angriness
Rank 1

Fame : 4909

Angriness - Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Angriness - Zombie   Angriness - Zombie I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Basics
Name: Angriness

Race: Zombie

Appearance: A normal rotting zombie appearance.

Personality
Personality:

Dislikes: Having to live in cave because of hating the sun. Also hates having to eat non-human flesh.

Goals: To infect the whole human population and rule as zombie king.

Power: Speed or endurance: As long as a zombie keeps his original speed as his lowest original stat they can gain 500 strength every time there opponent posts(Unless the post kills the zombie).

Strength:

Magic attack:

Guard:

Speed:

Other
History: Used to be a man named Ivan Tebor. He was a good man who loved his wife and kids. He worked for organized crime though and when he tried to leave the system, the gangs killed his family and he had to leave. While escaping he stumbled into a cave and was trapped. He was trying to escape, but a zombie came up from behind him and bit his neck. He killed the zombie and was transfered into a zombie.

After becoming a zombie he forgot all about his past life. He got out and found out that he was very hungry all of the sudden. He attacked a deer and ate it. Its guts tasted very nasty but it filled a little bit of his unending stomach. After then he enters another cave and sees some other zombies. He communicates with them (?) and gets them to join his posse. They name him Angriness and he then aspires to rule all of the zombies and kill the human race, because he still feels a hate for them left over from when he was a human.

Back to top Go down
God
Rank 3
God

Fame : 5651

Character Info
Birth Element: Holy
Spells/ Weapons: Ban Hammer, Divine Wrath

Angriness - Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angriness - Zombie   Angriness - Zombie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:24 pm

You need a personality.
Back to top Go down
https://fallfromgrace.rpg-board.net
angriness
Rank 1

Fame : 4909

Angriness - Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angriness - Zombie   Angriness - Zombie I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:19 am

I have none
Back to top Go down
God
Rank 3
God

Fame : 5651

Character Info
Birth Element: Holy
Spells/ Weapons: Ban Hammer, Divine Wrath

Angriness - Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angriness - Zombie   Angriness - Zombie I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Then get one.
Back to top Go down
https://fallfromgrace.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Angriness - Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angriness - Zombie   Angriness - Zombie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angriness - Zombie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fall from Grace :: Regestraion :: Character Creation-
Jump to: